Repairing Sun-damaged Chests – YES IT IS POSSIBLE!
Women often feel unhappy or even embarrassed by their sun damaged chest (decolletage), with a weather-beaten appearance restricting what they wear. Women’s chest are sensitive to sun exposure and very prone to sun-damage.
Common features are;
- Blood Vessels / Capillaries
- Dry scaly / surface
Take Heart! Damaged chest CAN be repaired and rejuvenated.
Skin Doctor SA has a range of very effective treatments, for use individually or in combination.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Photo-Dynamic Therapy (PDT)
- Radio-Frequency Micro Needling (RFMN)
- Prescription-strength Skin Repair Creams (Alpha-Hydroxy acids and Retinoids)
Dr Ron Louis, at Skin Doctor SA is a registered CPCA (Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australasia) member of many years standing, with vast experience in a wide range of medical cosmetic procedures. To make an appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8449 2002