Dermal Fillers Adelaide
The team at Skin Doctor SA can provide dermal fillers to add volume to areas that appear hollow or wrinkles
Dermal fillers are injections used to treat wrinkles, furrows or hollows to give the face a fuller, more youthful appearance.
In younger faces the skin is soft and plump due to collagen and hyaluronic acid (a soft gel-like substance) in the dermis. With ageing, and exposure to sunlight or pollutants, the skin’s natural stores of collagen and hyaluronic acid are degraded and destroyed, causing “shrinkage” of the facial tissues that results in furrows and lines, and lips which are less full and more wrinkled.
Dermal fillers can be used for lip enhancement and for lines, groves and troughs due to loss of volume in other areas of the face.
Dermal fillers can be injected into the lips and the surrounding areas in order to enhance the size, volume and projection of the lips. The lips are prone to volume loss over time, and with the use of dermal fillers we can make the lips appear more youthful. For those who wish to enhance the appearance of the lips, or make them appear more voluminous, our team of doctors can help.
- Dermal fillers can be used to volumise the checks
- Dermal fillers can be used to rejuvenate the jawline
- Dermal fillers can enhance the nasolabial folds
- Dermal fillers can also be used for a range of other treatments
Filler injections restore some of the lost volume, helping to fill in facial lines, troughs and hollows. Some other concerns dermal fillers can correct include:
- Cheek depressions
- Tear troughs
- Facial or acne scar depressions
- Frown lines that run between the eyebrows (glabellar lines)
- Worry lines (across the forehead)
- Marionette lines (drooping down from corners of the mouth to chin)
- Smoker’s lines (around top lip mostly but may include lower lip) and
At Skin Doctor SA our clinical staff will discuss the pros and cons of each treatment bearing in mind efficacy and safety and together decide on the most appropriate treatment for your situation.